Reasons why I think Tri-Lakes Chiropractic Clinic will be a good fit for you:
1. They have three highly qualified chiropractors on staff. What that means to you is that it will be easy and quick to schedule an appointment. The chiropractors adjust similar to my style.
2. They have an amazing massage therapist. If you want additional muscle work before your adjustment, it would be easy to schedule with her and then see one of the chiropractors.
3. Tri-Lakes Chiropractic Clinic belongs to ChiroHealth USA. You would be able to continue to use your membership to save money.
4. For the most part, Tri-Lakes Chiropractic Clinic accepts and files for the same insurance companies to which I belong (plus a few that I did not accept). Please check with them regarding your individual insurance.
5. Their practice philosophy is the same as mine. You will find the transition very graceful and easy.
Here is a link to their website:
For acupuncture I am recommending for my patients to contact
Women's Natural Hormone Clinic.
(Don't let the name fool you. They treat men and women. They treat numerous issues: kidney stones, arthritis, inflammation, allergies and so much more!)
Reasons why I think
Women's Natural Hormone Clinic will be a good fit for you:
1. They have two acupuncturists, both of whom are working on their doctorate degrees in Acupuncture.
2. Along with Acupuncture, they practice Biomedicine, Chinese Herbology, and Oriental Medicine.
3. Both acupuncturists are dancers, so they understand muscle, joint and spinal care.
Here is a link to their website: http://www.womensnaturalhormoneclinic.com
If you need to contact me, you can email me at